Pioneer Park Pavilion
Pioneer Park PavilionPuyallup, Pioneer Park Pavillion
330 South Meridian
Puyallup, WA 98371
Each Sunday performance takes place in the relaxed setting of the Pioneer Park Pavilion. The orchestra is surrounded by a series of round tables, where audience members can pair fine food and wine with the afternoon's musical offerings. Tables are reserved for subscribers in the center of the room; single ticket buyers are seated around the venue in a first come, first served basis. This performance is an ideal concert experience for those who enjoy a casual, communal approach to classical music.
Map & Directions:
The Pioneer Park Pavilion is in Puyallup on 4th Ave. SW between S Meridian and 2nd St. SW.
From SR 512
Take the Pioneer Ave. exit and turn left onto Pioneer Ave. The turn onto Pioneer will be a left turn whether from Southbound or from Northbound SR 512. Turn left onto S Meridian and right onto 4th Ave. SW.
- May Sat, May. 6 at 6:30
- 6 Tempo 2017
- May Fri, May. 19 at 7:30
- 19 Mozart's Requiem - Seattle
- May Sat, May. 20 at 7:30
- 20 Mozart's Requiem - Tacoma
- October 8, 2016
- TNT Review: Passion, Precision, and Golden Violins from NW Sinfonietta
- A review of our September concert, by the TNT's Rosemary Ponnekanti From the Tacoma News Tribune, 9/26/2016 read more
- October 5, 2016
- 2 Violins, 1 Spotlight for Northwest Sinfonietta's co-concertmasters
- From the Tacoma News Tribune, 9/22/2016 Read an interview from Rosemary Ponnekanti with our two co-concertmasters, Denise Dillenbeck and Brittany Bou read more
Reviews & Features
Throughout, the Sinfonietta played with all the commitment, skill and spirit audiences have come to expect.... Read More