Rialto TheaterTacoma Rialto Theater
310 9th St.
Tacoma, WA 98402 http://www.broadwaycenter.org/events/nw-sinfonietta.asp
Saturday evening performances take place at the historic Rialto Theater, in the heart of Tacoma's downtown Theater District. As the city where Northwest Sinfonietta performed its first concert, the Tacoma concerts blend longtime supporters with new audience members. The ornate design of this 1918 venue provides the perfect ambience for the intimate Sinfonietta performances.
Maps & Directions
- From I-5 take the City Center exit onto 705.
- Take the City Center exit again and continue to 9th St.
- Go left on 9th and up the hill to Broadway.
- The Pantages Theater sits at 9th & Broadway, with the Rialto half a block up the hill. Ample street parking available as well as paid spots in many surrounding lots.
- May Sat, May. 6 at 6:30
- 6 Tempo 2017
- May Fri, May. 19 at 7:30
- 19 Mozart's Requiem - Seattle
- May Sat, May. 20 at 7:30
- 20 Mozart's Requiem - Tacoma
- October 8, 2016
- TNT Review: Passion, Precision, and Golden Violins from NW Sinfonietta
- A review of our September concert, by the TNT's Rosemary Ponnekanti From the Tacoma News Tribune, 9/26/2016 read more
- October 5, 2016
- 2 Violins, 1 Spotlight for Northwest Sinfonietta's co-concertmasters
- From the Tacoma News Tribune, 9/22/2016 Read an interview from Rosemary Ponnekanti with our two co-concertmasters, Denise Dillenbeck and Brittany Bou read more
Reviews & Features
The orchestra played with verve and irresistible momentum.... Read More