Full Season Subscriptions
- Pride in supporting a great orchestra
- One complimentary companion single ticket of your choice for every subscription purchased
- Pass to attend one dress-rehearsal
- Exchange Privileges for other NWS concerts (any venue), Tacoma Symphony concert, Tacoma Philharmonic concert
- Invitations to subscriber-only events and receptions to meet guest artists, including Gerard Schwarz
Subscribe to our entire season by completing the subscription form and mailing it with payment to:
P.O. Box 1154
Tacoma, WA 98401
By phone: call the Box Office at (206) 215-4747 or (866) 833-4747
In person: Visit the Benaroya Hall Box Office on the street level at the corner of Third Avenue and Union Street at the north end of The Boeing Company Gallery in Benaroya Hall during regular Box Office hours or 60 minutes prior to show time at the concert location. Free parking is available to ticket buyers in the Benaroya Hall parking garage for up to 15 minutes. Parking tickets must be validated at the Ticket Office.
Box Office Hours:
Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Saturday, 1 p.m. until 6 p.m.
By phone: Call the Box Office at (253) 591-5894 or (800) 291-7593
In Person: visit the Broadway Center Box Office at 901 Broadway in downtown Tacoma during regular box office hours or 90 minutes prior to show time at concert location.
Box Office Hours:
Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Saturday, 12 p.m. until 4 p.m.
By phone: Call the Box Office at (800) 838-3006
$10 student rush tickets can be purchased 1 hour prior to each concert with student ID, subject to availability.
Ticket purchases are non-refundable. Un-used tickets may be returned to the office prior to the date of the concert, and the Northwest Sinfonietta will be pleased to issue an acknowledgement letter for your donation.